Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

EDITORIAL by GEORGE M. SUAREZ, M.D.

Bill McCollum has a plan. Rick Scott has a motto: "let's get to work???" What are we getting to work on?" Rick, do you have a plan, proposal, anything??? Maybe we will go with your skills and talent in the adventures of health care fraud...oh, not again. Yep, Rick says: "let's get to work." God knows you don't have any on the job work experience other than insurance fraud. I understand, I am a doctor. But I don't expect you to understand any of that. You are good at what you do and did...cheat , lie and self- benefit monetarily.
Hey, do you have problems sleeping at night??? Hum? I sleep well knowing that in over 30 years I have cared for patients without cheat, lie or self benefit . I have no issues. I love what I do.Do you love what you do/did? I was never employed by HCA to have done what you did---paid 1.7 billion in insurance fraud. You walked away with 300 million in bonus, and now you want to be elected governor of Florida??? Please, someone tell me this a joke... Please help us understand??? Vote for Rick Scott on a promise of "let's get started?" What are we getting started on??? Don't think so...........................
George M. Suarez, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment